Features and specifications
- Best cost effective. Highly recommend for DIY beginners to start with, the bullet earphone DIY or upgrading your low/mid-end earphones.
- 8mm Hi-Fi dynamic driver, neodymium drivers and OFC coils for accurate reproduction.
- Titanium diaphragm, strongly wrinkle-proof and anti-drop.
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 16 Ohms, suitable for smart phones, iPhones and iPads, strongly recommend working with earphone amplifiers.
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL/V
- Flat frequency response – 20-20000Hz
- Harmonic distortion < 1%
- Power: 5MW ~ 20MW
Magnetic steel: NdFeB
1 Pair (2 pieces) 8mm Hi-Fi Headphone Dynamic Drivers
Most recommend to be used with our bullet earphone shell.
Note: the dynamic drivers have been paired to ensure sound and quality fully balanced between right and left channels. Therefore we don’t offer single unit.
We’ll share details on earphonediylabs.org, keep your eye on us!
This shows a completed earphone DIY project.
Proceed with caution: dynamic driver is with extremely fragile (1~5μm) diaphragm and can be easily damaged in following situations.
- Soldering: overheated (>250 degree C) soldering iron or overtime soldering (>2s) may permanently damage the driver. Please managed down both in your DIY.
- Installation: the driver has Sintered NdFeB Magnetic inside with extremely strong attraction power. Damage may caused by attracting anything hitting the fragile diaphragm.
- Others: applying high-voltage, storing in high temperature/humidity environment… all may cause unrecoverable damage.