This is a pair of the Grado Ms Pro wood cups made from Mahogany wood with all the accessories to upgrade Grado headphones
- Grado SR80
- Grado SR225
- Grado M1
- Grado SR60
Package list (note, headband is NOT included)
- 2 X Grado Ms Pro wood cups, painted twice with Oliver Oil, saving your efforts and budget
- 2 X Stainless steel anti-dust net
- 1 X Stainless steel frame (cup surrounding)
- 4 X Fixing plugs
- 2 X Rubber caps
DIY course to upgrade your cheaper Grado Headphones (SR60e as an example)
Here is a very detailed YouTube video on how to do it with SR60e. Note the video is with other customized wood cups but most contents are applicable with this kit.
Feedback from DIY communities
From head-fi.org: Earphone DIY Labs Wood Grado Cups + Dimensions!
The wood cups
See the cup being installed with headband.
- This an empty headphone shell without drivers installed for DIY purpose. It can NOT work directly as regular earphones you may purchased elsewhere.
- Enjoy but proceed with caution in your DIY project! Any modification on the shell or its accessories would make you lost our post-sale support or refund.
See the kit when being assembled.
Ear pads (optional)
G or S cushions