This is a custom product built by Earphone DIY Labs with original Beyer-Dynamic Tesla Drivers and shells, which 100% reproduces Xelento. Choose the Assembling Option and our professionals will make it for you in 2~3 days. See the assembling service for more details.
You are an experienced DIYer? Great! Choose the All Separated Components Option and enjoy the fun of making it with your own hands.By having basic soldering and gluing skills, you can easily make it in audiophile sound quality.
Here are the key values of this kit:
- Original Beyerdynamic Xelento Tesla Drivers and shells to 100% reproduce the sound quality
- Upgraded silver plated OFC cable with MMCX and 3.5mm jack in 2 options: with remote controller/mic and 4pin jack, or without controller/mic and 3pin jack.
- Upgrade option to Bluetooth wireless cable with APTX technology
- Unbeatable price – you save 80%+ budget for the equivalent or better sound quality
Question about shipping? Check out shipping service.
How does this kit sound?
It 100% reproduces Beyerdynamic Xelento earbuds. See the intro of Xelento if you want to know more:
And also some authoritative reviews:
- From the headphone list: Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote Review – Inviting, Intoxicating
- from Head-fi: beyerdynamic Xelento remote
- From headfonis: REVIEW: BEYERDYNAMIC XELENTO REMOTE
What’re in this KIT?
The KIT includes:
- 2 X Earbuds with original Xelento 10mm Tesla drivers
- Original Xelento cables in 2 options: with or without the remote controller
- 10 pairs of eartips in all different shapes
- Upgrade option to Bluetooth cable with Aptx technology
This is to provide objective measurements of the kit in case anyone want a reference. our measurements in done with a IEC 60711 coupler, a customized low-noise sound card, ARTA software and Win10 workstation.
And as a reference, this is the measurement on Head-fi on original Xelento and T8ie using GRAS Ear Simulator (GRAS RA0401) following standard IEC 60318-4. Both IEMs are based on similar Tesla drivers.
Frequency and Phrase Response
Impulse Response and Envelop
Cumulative Spectral decay
Details of the kit
The earbuds with original Xelento 10mm Tesla drivers
Original Xelento cables in 2 options: with or without the remote controller
10 pairs of ear-tips in all different shapes
Upgrade option to Bluetooth cable with Aptx technology
We recommend TRN BT3 MMCX Wireless Bluetooth Cable, the latest version with AptX support. It is priced $60+ on Amazon and here we offer you the best price!
See more details on the product page.
- Built in 120 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery , up to 7-8 Hours of Premium Quality Talk/Play Time.
- Bluetooth V4.1 technology by built in CSR 8645 chipset
- The best style for sports or the gym with battery on one side and the controler on the other side. That balances out the weight behind your neck so the cable doesn’t pull to one side and put all the weight on the one earbud.
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.
Why AptX is important to sound quality?
AptX is critical to ensure you getting the full potential from the kit. See the YouTube tutorial for details.
How can I assure I get what is advertised in this Xelento kit?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the original measurement of your KIT – we test the Frequency Response, Cumulative Spectral Decay, Burst and Energy Decay, Impulse Response using standard IEC 711 coupler, customized sound card and ARTA software – and we can offer both snapshot or raw data file.
How if I have special requirements?
Please leave your requirements in the ordering note and we’ll handle them accordingly, or contact our service account for any issue.