This is a Hi-End, silver plated 5N OCC cable for DIY earphones. note it is open ended for soldering to earphone driver units.
- Manual braided, ultra soft cable to eliminate the annoying “Stethoscope Effect” in most in-ear earphones
- Silver plated 5N OCC earphones cable gives you improved sound quality, better balancing among bass, mid and high frequency.
- Pre-processed open end for soldering in DIY earphone
- 1.2m length, custom 2PIN connector (0.75mm pin ), 3.5mm gold plated metal jack (color in black or silver)
- Work with iPod, iPhone, Android phones, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices.
To understand more about the Stethoscope Effect, and this manual braided cable totally solve it without any extra work from you!
In-ear headphones, also known as IEMs (in-ear monitors), have become very popular in recent years, replacing the old-style earbuds. One of the annoyances with IEMs, however, is microphonics. Microphonics refers to the rustling and thumping noises you hear when you tap the cord or when the cord brushes up against something.
Also see more pictures using this cable in making your earphones. We’ll share more as we are using it in more DIY projects!