This is a In-Ear earphone shell made from Brazil Rosewood for 10mm or smaller driver unit.
- Brazil Rosewood back cover, giving nature feeling touching your ear skin
- Designed for 10mm or smaller dynamic drivers. In-ear and close back design.
- Comfortably fit your head and free to wear more convenient.
- Passive noise canceling by the in-ear pads sit perfectly inside your ears.
- Work with all DIY earphone cables in our shop
- 2 X earphone shells (Brazil Rosewood back cover and Aluminum front cover)
- 2 X stainless steel dustproof cover
- 2 X aluminum backend cover
- 2 X aluminum cable duct
- 2 X 2 ear pads (black and gray)
How to use: See below step by step instruction and more tutorials at www.earphonediylabs.org
Install anti-dust cover.
Solder the wires to the driver, note the mapping between wires and pins.
Done and enjoy it!