This is a Grado headbands built with high quality artificial leather, high density foam padding, stainless steel bracket and aluminum lockers. It is designed to to upgrade your low quality headband in most low-end, plastic Grado headphones.
Following are compatible Grado models we’ve verified with:
- Grado SR80, SR80e
- Grado SR225
- Grado M1
- Grado SR60, SR60e
If you want to upgrade your Grado headphone to genuine wood cups, please check our Grado compatible wood cups
We include everything you need (expect the headband) to upgrade your Grado headbands.
- 1 X headband, built with high quality artificial leather, high density foam padding and stainless steel bracket inside
- 2 X headphone cup lockers, aluminum
- 2 X U shape headphone cup surrounding, aluminum
- Accessories for installation
- Ear Pads (optional S or G Cushion)
DIY course to upgrade your cheaper Grado Headphones (SR60e as an example)
Here is a very detailed YouTube video on how to do it with SR60e. Note the video is with other customized wood cups but most contents are applicable with this kit.
The U bracket – 60mm diameter
See how it looks after installation
Ear pads (sponge cushions)
We offer 2 types of cushions: type G or type S. Type G is a solid circle and type S is a hollow circle as illustrated below.