This is a pair of original Grado GS3000e Cocobolo wood cups with cup holder preinstalled. Cocobolo is found in Central America, and just like the music there, is teeming with texture and emotion. Cocobolo is also used in the Grado GH2 and the flagship phono cartridge siblings, the Epoch and Aeon. This cup is the fullest single body of Cocobolo, and the GS3000e is the perfect fit for it.
Note this is a DIY shell kit including wood cups, front cover and bracket as shown in above pics, drivers and headband are NOT included.
- Original Grado GS3000e Cocobolo wood ups cut by high-precision CNC lathe .
- Cup holders (brackets) are made of high quality stainless steel in sliver or black.
- High quality Grado G/S/L cushions
- Compatible with all 40/50mm headphone drivers
- 6N OFC, silver plated, 8 cores hi-end cable with carbon fiber enhanced 3.5mm jack and Y splitter
We include everything you need (expect the headband) to upgrade your Grado headphones.
- 2 X Grado GS3000e cups preinstalled with cup holders (brackets) in sliver or black.
- 2 X front covers support 40/44/45/50mm drivers
- High quality Grado G/S/L cushions (optional)
- 6N OFC, silver plated, 8 cores hi-end cable with carbon fiber enhanced 3.5mm jack and Y splitter (optional)
The wood cups with cup holders (brackets) installed.
The front cover is 3D printed and support 40/44/45/50mm drivers, in case you want to use this kit with other drivers.
The cup holders made of stainless steel, painted in black or not printed.
Hi-end 6N OFC, 8core cable with carbon-fiber enhanced jacks and spliter with MMCX connectors (not shown in the pic)
Grado G Cushion and S Cushions
See how this cup kit works with the genuine leather headband (order link) and L-Cushions.