[most recommended for DIY beginners or upgrade mid-end (<$200) headphones! You will immediate hear the difference!]
Features and specifications
- 40mm high Cost-Effective dynamic driver,
- BOSE headphone style with balanced sound quality in low, mid and high bands. Lowest Total Harmonic Distortion at the mid band and perform best with sings.
- Most recommended for close-back headphone shells for the best bass performance.
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 Ohms, suitable for smart phones, iPhones and iPads, strongly recommend working with earphone amplifiers.
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/V
- Flat frequency response – 20-19000Hz
- Harmonic distortion < 1.0%
- Power: 20MW ~ 100MW
Magnetic steel: NdFeB
1 Pair (2 pieces) 40mm Hi-End Headphone Dynamic Drivers
1 pairs (2 pieces) 40mm to 50mm adapter for installation in 50mm headphone shells (no needed if your headphone shell is designed for 40mm driver)
Most recommend to be used with our wooden headphone shell.
Note: the dynamic drivers have been paired to ensure sound and quality fully balanced between right and left channels. Therefore we don’t offer single unit.
Sound quality adjust materials in case if you want to fine tune the driver.
Proceed with caution: dynamic driver is with extremely fragile (1~5μm) diaphragm and can be easily damaged in following situations.
- Soldering: overheated (>250 degree C) soldering iron or overtime soldering (>2s) may permanently damage the driver. Please managed down both in your DIY.
- Installation: the driver has Sintered NdFeB Magnetic inside with extremely strong attraction power. Damage may caused by attracting anything hitting the fragile diaphragm.
- Others: applying high-voltage, storing in high temperature/humidity environment… all may cause unrecoverable damage.