Features and specifications
- Super bass and high resolution from dual neodymium drivers. See appendix for the inner structure on this driver.
- 10mm Hi-End dynamic driver, neodymium drivers and CCAW coils for accurate reproduction.
- Sound pattern very close to Grado Labs S325e, “warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end”
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 32 Ohms, suitable for smart phones, iPhones and iPads, strongly recommend working with earphone amplifiers.
- Sensitivity: 118 dB SPL/V
- Flat frequency response – 20-20000Hz
- Harmonic distortion < 0.3%
- Power: 5MW ~ 20MW
Magnetic steel: NdFeB
1 Pair (2 pieces) 9mm B&O Compatible Inner-ear Earphone Driver
Most recommend to be used with our Turbine headphone shells, or 9~10mm wooden shells.
Note: the dynamic drivers have been paired to ensure sound and quality fully balanced between right and left channels. Therefore we don’t offer single unit.
See the inner structure on this driver, and notice the dual pictures Magnetic drivers (left and right).
Proceed with caution: dynamic driver is with extremely fragile (1~5μm) diaphragm and can be easily damaged in following situations.
- Soldering: overheated (>250 degree C) soldering iron or overtime soldering (>2s) may permanently damage the driver. Please managed down both in your DIY.
- Installation: the driver has Sintered NdFeB Magnetic inside with extremely strong attraction power. Damage may caused by attracting anything hitting the fragile diaphragm.
- Others: applying high-voltage, storing in high temperature/humidity environment… all may cause unrecoverable damage.