This is a pair of the Grado GS3000e compatible cups made from Red Rosewood (imported from South Africa) to repair/upgrade your Grado earphones,or DIY with 40mm drivers. Genuine wood shells can absorb harmful vibrations and greatly improve the sound quality.
If you also want to upgrade the headband, please check our Grado Leather Headband and Bracket Kit.
We also provide other Grado compatible wood cup DIY kits:
We include everything you need (expect the headband) to upgrade your Grado headphones.
- 2 X Grado GS3000e compatible Red Rosewood cups, painted twice with Oliver Oil, saving your efforts and budget
- 2 X front covers made by Red Rosewood
- 2 X G-Cushions or S-Cushions (optional)
- 2 X hi-end 40mm driver units we highly recommend using with this cups (optional)
The wood cups
The front cover made by Red Rosewood
- This an empty headphone shell without drivers installed for DIY purpose. It can NOT work directly as regular earphones you may purchased elsewhere.
- Enjoy but proceed with caution in your DIY project! Any modification on the shell or its accessories would make you lost our post-sale support or refund.
Ear pads (sponge cushions)
We offer 2 types of cushions: type G or type S. Type G is a solid circle and type S is a hollow circle as illustrated below.
Recommended 40mm drivers
The 40mm Headphone Dynamic Drivers with Beyer-dynamic DT800/880 Diaphragm and Tesla Driving Technology
For more details, see the product page.